“Films are subjective-what you like, what you don’t like. But the thing for me that is absolutely unifying is the idea that every time I go to the cinema and pay my money and sit down and watch a film go up on-screen, I want to feel that the people who made that film think it’s the best movie in the world, that they poured everything into it and they really love it. Whether or not I agree with what they’ve done, I want that effort there-I want that sincerity. And when you don’t feel it, that’s the only time I feel like I’m wasting my time at the movies.” - Christopher Nolan
Our art department is run by this guy and our behind the scenes work is being compiled by the guy that shot it. Small world, eh?
“I found this in your room. We need to talk.”
The Animals catering team.
Where Were You has a dedicated and passionate following of supporters spread from Melbourne to Sydney to London and New York. A lot of people know about Where Were You, however, we want everyone too.
Do be a certified WWY fan, you need to follow these simple steps:
1. Vote for Where Were You - daily! WebFest is unique in that it wants us demonstrate that fans will keep coming back to watch more - and what better way to show this than to allow dedicated supporters to vote daily!
2. Leave a comment! - Let the judges know how much you want WWY to be visualized!
2. ‘Like’ the group - Keep up to date and show others you were on the bandwagon back when we were ‘indy’!
3. Add @WWY_ on Twitter - Any tweeters out there? Follow! We spread the love over all our networks - keep up to date asap on everything ane be the first hear the latest news!
4. Share the love! - Keep your friends in the loop, if you find it awesome, they will too!